Wednesday 9 May 2012

Stress buster

After a stressful day there really is nothing better than to sit in a room full of wire and shiny beads!

Put this set together using up-cycled miracle beads, bead caps and 1mm silver plated copper wire. (OK so there's some chain, jump rings and findings in there, but they're the dull bits!)

Miracle bead set
I went into my little den all wound up and within a few minutes the familiar actions and feel of the wire forming had soothed me into an almost Zen like calm!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    Love those bead caps! Where are they from?

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them from Riverside Beads on one of our trips to the NEC. 27mm large fancy bead caps. I had something else in mind for them until I saw how perfect they were for that bead!

    ReplyDelete